It’s been a quick four months since we officially launched SpeedWaiver, our innovative motorsport-specific electronic signature system. In that time over 67,000 waivers have been signed, across 148 organizations and 1541 events.
We unveiled this product quickly in order to meet the demand for safer events, while ensuring secure storage of signed waivers. Since launch, we’ve solicited feedback from you, our customers, and have taken that feedback and put it into action. We’re happy to announce the following enhancements have been completed:
- To ensure your check in process is lightning fast, we've added the ability to filter your waivers to both specific event and/or waiver statuses when viewing signed waivers.
- We now support annual waivers and "daily" waivers. These are commonly used at race tracks and organizations utilizing a waiver covering multiple events on a day or throughout the year.
- If you'd like to integrate SpeedWaiver with your CRM or other 3rd party software, we've released both an API and webhooks that will allow your technical team to keep things in sync.
We're not stopping there! The following future enhancements are also in the works;
- Adding the ability to issue minor waivers.
- Enhanced filtering with the ability to see waivers directly in your MotorsportReg event attendee listing.
- We're also hard at work to allow waiver signing invitations to be issued directly at registration time.
While 2020 is winding down, motorsports events have been heating up – September registrations on MSR were up 23%, for example. We’re optimistic that this will continue into next year, bringing more events and more opportunities for enthusiasts to get behind the wheel.
That said, looking at the COVID forecast for the upcoming months, with an anticipated rise in cases expected, we want to remove all barriers to using electronic waivers to ensure motorsport events can continue to safely operate through these challenging times.
To help keep the momentum going, we’re happy to announce a special offer on SpeedWaiver for ALL organizations (new and existing). Starting 10/1/2020 and running through 5/31/2021, SpeedWaiver fees will be waived, regardless of number of waivers signed.