Want to know how to make next season even better? Have an event that isn't as well-attended as it used to be? Conduct a post-season or post-event survey and ask your members for feedback.
Our survey tool can help you get the data you need to make decisions. It's simple to use and more accurate than a crystal ball!
- Quick and easy to use -- just create your questions and send to your participants
- Easy and free to distribute using our built-in email blaster
- Flexible -- use a variety of question formats to get the granularity of data you need to plan your next season or your next event
- Displays real-time results online and allows you to download them to Excel
Question Formats and Examples
- Yes/No - "Did you get enough seat time?"
- Integer - "How many runs per event should we offer?"
- Date - "What is your preferred date for the spring event?"
- Text - "How can we improve this event?"
- Text with a fixed answer list (attendee selects from drop down list) - "How can we improve this event?" Fixed answer list: "more seat time, decrease instructor to student ratio, add one more day".
- Essay - "What were your goals for this course?"
- Likert Scale - "Using the scale below, how well did this event meet your expectations?"
Check out our sample survey to see the various question formats.
Survey Set-up Tips
- Begin with the end in mind. Think of what you will do with the data you collect when you are formulating your survey questions.
- Keep it simple. If it takes too long or covers too many topics, attendees will lose interest and not complete it.
Need some more ideas about what to ask? Survey says...
- What went well?
- What could we improve upon?
- Was it a good value for your money?
- Other comments?
Find out more about surveys in our online Help documentation.