Talk to 5 different people and you'll get 5 different pieces of advice about your track day tires. We'll clear up the confusion in our next webinar- How to get the most out of your R-compound track day tires.
You'll learn how to:
- properly set and check your pressures and understand what they mean
- use a pyrometer to get reliable, repeatable data
- scrub in a new set of tires and what happens if you don't
- properly fit your track day tires on your car
- drive your first out lap on cold tires
- much more!
Johnny Miller, professional driver, coach, engineer and technical advisor to TrackDayTire.com, and Bruce Foss, Circuit Racing Business Manager at Hoosier Racing Tire, will provide practical advice you can rely on.
- Wednesday, April 5th
- 9 am PDT/ 12 noon EDT
- 40 minute webinar with Q&A
- Ideal for HPDE instructors and intermediate/ advanced students
- Hosted by TrackDayTire.com and MotorsportReg