"Racers are very aware that tires are a big deal. But they have a tough time getting good info on tires and how they work on their car."- Paul Haney
Not anymore! Paul Haney, author of The Racing & High-Performance Tire, will share his vast knowledge on race tires and how they work in our upcoming FREE webinar- An Introduction to the Unique Characteristics of Race Tires.
- Why rubber is such a unique material
- how a tire uses slip angle to generate cornering forces
- why tire pressure is so important for grip and control
- why driving offline in the rain is faster
- why balance is so important
- and much more!
- Wednesday, June 25th
- Two times- 9 am PST/ noon EST and noon PST/ 3 pm EST
- 60 minute webinar followed by 30 minute Q&A session
- Hosted by Paul Haney and Brian Ghidinelli
- Space is limited!
"Tires have always been a big mystery and a black art. Paul has figured out some things about tires and racecar handling and explained them so people can understand."- Mario Andretti
Paul spent several decades in the aerospace, materials, and electronics industries with a mechanical engineering degree. During the 1980s, he became involved in racing, working for several racing businesses and writing for motorsports publications. He now works with race teams and presents seminars on tires and racecar tuning.
You won't want to miss this webinar. Register now!