Validation rules are a powerful way of checking for registration conditions and taking action. A broad selection of rules let you enforce specific rules and policies with great precision. They are most commonly used for:
- Enforcing race compliance fees
- Requiring valid membership or preventing non-members from registering
- Enforcing base and indexed/PAX classes for auto-cross
- Verifying that a race transponder is on file
- Checking the vehicle make for marque-specific events
- Making sure guest names are filled out for additional tickets
- And more!